Always and Everywhere
- Order and chaos. Any given moment. Any given place. Always and everywhere.
- Life is not easy. Living life whatever.
- Transformation is not easy. The offence of abundance. The offence of thanksgiving.
- Carrying the pain of others. Going where we do not want to go. Dealing with those we find difficult. Travelling towards the other. The resistance of the other. Adversity, obstacles, enemies. The reaction of authorities.
- Passion places. Grief beyond healing. Feeling our powerlessness. The question and the cry. There is no reason. Facing diminishment. Facing death. Preaching Christ crucified.