In God's presence
In God's Presence
- How we see God. How God sees us.
- God loves us.
- Prayer begins in God. God gives before we begin to pray. God gives so that we can begin to pray. God gives so that we can pray with all we are.
- Praying with all we are. Aligning our whole selves Godward.
- What do we imagine prayer to be?
- Adoration. Prayer without qualification or demand. Aspires to emulate, though it can never match, the grace of God.
- God gives direction, purpose, will, grit, determination, allegiance.
- God is good news, always good news.
- With God, we move from love into love.
- We are called into mystery, we follow the faintest star. We learn to pray without ceasing.